Friday, July 22, 2011

Etsy Luv

Oh I love Etsy... 



 ...um hello awesome!

vintage plastic bright red plastic bracelet made in West Germany Classic.

80s LANZ OF SALZBURG Gingerbread Cottage Bluebird Wrap Dress I want this dress soooooooo bad!!

Spanking NEW Green Brogue Flat shoes LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!

Paris Clutch-IN STOCK Bold and Beautiful!!

70s vintage white felt cloche hat by Anita Pineault ...so chic. Makes me want to buy it and then fly to Paris for the simple purpose of wearing it while I order a café...and I don't even like coffee! ;D

Large Yellow Octopus Cameo Ring Such a great conversation piece. Love it!!


So there you have it! Tell me whatchya think!!

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable- I love everything here, and I love your blog- you are off to an amazing start! And I will join you on that trip to Paris drinking coffee (which I don't drink either) just so we can wear Wonderful Hats! xoxo Sasha, Astral Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list! That dress is worthy of dreaming about for sure! Thank you so much for choosing my chapeau as part of this lovely line-up of finds :) I too would be happy to join you in Paris "pour un petit café" ♥

    - jackie
    http://etsy.com/shop/jackiedretroboutique

    ReplyDelete